OptiFlex® Knee CPM Device
The first real innovation in CPM in over 10 years! Ultra-wide carriage is engineered to accommodate the typical knee replacement patient as well as athletic patients. Has several innovative features which enhance patient comfort, compliance and outcome.
OptiFlex ® - The first real innovation in CPM in a decade!
The sleek design of the OptiFlex® CPM is therapeutically functional as well as appealing to the eye. The ultra-wide carriage is designed to accommodate the typical knee replacement patient, athletes and pediatric patients.
The OptiFlex ® features several new innovations, including:
• Progressive ROM - Eliminates the need for time consuming adjustments that interrupt rehabilitation time.
• Oscillation Zone ™ - Allows the patient to increase the time spent in the working ROM by automating and replicating the recognized benefits of Active Physical Therapy protocols.
• Fast Back ™ - With the Fast Back™ mode activated, the knee spends more time in the working ROM by accelerating through the non-working ROM.
• Comfort Zone ™ - By pressing the Comfort Zone™ button when the patient?s threshold for pain is reached, allows the unit to continue working the affected limb but at a reduced flexion angle limit.
Ê Optiflex's standard features:
• Context sensitive help and a multiple language interface
• Back-lit display and buttons provide maximum visibility in low-light conditions
• Hyperextension (-10¡) to full knee flexion (120¡)
• Lightweight, only 28 lbs.
• Overall Length 37".
• Built-in carry handle
• Meets requirements of UL, CSA and CE for safety and EMC
• High-quality, easy to attach patient kit
Order / Info Request